The biggest challenge faced by majority of us

 

                              what is the biggest challenge faced by majority of us?





what could be the most challenging thing for you ?

Either if  you are suffering from any disease or nursing and taking care of the patients or even if you are living a healthy stress-free life?

No matter how luxurious and blessed your life is in actual ,it is full of challenges.

challenges from inside our own selves and from the outside world as well
.
life is full of ups and downs...happiness and sadness go side by side.

.

so come to the question again what is your biggest challenge in life?

Initially I thought it could be patience?...infact having patience in all circumstances could be the hardest thing especially for those suffering from chronic diseases like thalassaemia major,sickle cell disease,cystic fibrosis,Asthma and others..... for many reasons it seems to be the most difficult task to stay patient for such a painful conditions for a long time.It always seems like, being on patient's side requires a lot of patience.....

From the initial diagnosis,the moment you got the report in your hands to all the phases of your treatment..and in between, you have to face a lot of unpleasant things and experiences..many offensive behaviours that bother you...from doctors to paramedic staff....poor management in hospitals,long time sitting and waiting for your turn to see the doctor and much more..

From couple of days I was thinking over this point,what could be the hardest part for the patients?... I myself went through many phases while being a mother of a Thalassaemia major child on one side and a doctor on another side.every time I face unexpected and harsh realities I look into my heart to see whether it is contented with what glorious Lord has choosen for me?Am I in peace while knowing that Allah,my creator, my sustainer,all wise and powerful is with me?

And then I realized.

The most challenging thing is not the patience,it's being grateful in the toughest situations,being contented from inside,no complaints and no argues....just be in peace and being grateful in times of difficulty.
Though we are not fully grateful in times of happiness it is far more difficult in times of stress and disease.

My little son just started to talk complete sentences and take part in two-way conversation...I was a bit afraid from few months..what if he started asking questions about his condition Thalassaemia major..how I m going to answer him...how I m going to explain him about this....little mind and the huge topic ...what to tell and what not...a thought came into my mind and at last this day came...when during blood transfusion in the hospital... first time he asked me "why we come here"...I was stunned,what I was expecting just came in front of me...
       You know what I did?....at that moment I  distracted his attention and didn't reply...
         many questions require time to think and to answer them
I know it's just a begininig and I am getting ready to take so many questions from a little curious mind..

And now by the mercy of Allah (s.w.t) I reached an answer.

      When he will ask me why we come here..I will say we come here to take a new life although he don't understand the meaning of life....but I could say."every time you are given blood you are given a new life by Almighty...to laugh, to play,to fill joy in our lives.subhanAllah,to remind us the countless blessings of Allah ( s.w.t)over us.what do you think isn't it an amazing answer.my replies should make him happy not sad,,,active not depressed,,,,hopeful not hopeless,,
I thought what if he is dependent on blood transfusion,yet he is independent to walk,talk,smile,play,run and much more(Alhamdulillah)....shouldn't we grateful for all these blessings which we usually take for granted.
This is a paradigm shift in my thinking and I feel deep gratitude on these blessings...I am thankful to all those blood donors,health care providers and researchers including those  whom I never met and know...but they have given us so much..every single drop have given us which can't be measured...I can't return them anything except my sincere prayers that may Almighty accept from them what they have given to us and reward them in return that suits his majesty and grace.

I am really thankful to my Lord who has given life to my beloved son in a condition when his body was not able to produce healthy blood on its own.
what If we were living in a desert without any health care facility and blood donations..how could I manage it then,

Infact,It's all his mercy that he doesn't put any burden on anyone exceeding beyond his bearing capacity.

 So let's take every single moment as an opputunity to say thanks and fill our lives with gratitude,happiness and contentment in every condition and situation.let's start exploring and  realizing the hidden blessings we never thought before.let's stop complaining and start living with trust and confidence on your Almighty lord that his favours are far more and countless than these few temporary trials you are going through,don't let the Satan deceive you to become ungrateful.
            
          

Comments

  1.  I'm 59 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs,it class products at affordable prices because how awful it is with this lung dictions . I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life, certainly total cure herbs is the formula to get over Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heal the broken souls with the powerful wordings of God.

An unexpected diagnosis of Thalassemia major

Honour your journey