Honour your journey

This Ramadan I decided to reflect on my life journey and planned to set the goals and direction for the rest of my life..

I have spent my last 8 years being a mother of thalassemia major son striving to fight thalassemia major (a genetic blood disorder where body doesn't make healthy heamoglobin)and when I am writing this blog by the grace of Almighty he has been treated with bone marrow transplant and it has been a year passed by and Alhamdulillah he is growing well by the grace of Almighty.

Alhamdulillah now he is no more dependant on blood transfusion and his body is making hemoglobin of his own Alhamdulillah..still he is on regular follow up and I request you all to pray for his health and  wellness in the long run.

When I reflect on my journey..I realized it all happened for a reason ,there was a great  purpose and meanings behind that

This reminds me of the verse of Quran
 and these words stick into my mindربنا ما خلقت هذا باطلا.
The translation of these verses are

"Those who remember Allah (God) while standing, sitting, and on their sides; and they reflect upon the creation of the heavens and the earth: “Our Lord, You did not create this in vain. Glory be to You!"

Nothing in this life that happened to you was without meaning..it all had a purpose behind and you have to reflect on your life journey and find the purpose in that.

Being a life coach for more than two years and founder of TheComposedlife coaching I am also upgrading my life coaching skills in the transformation life Coaching skills and one on my goal this Ramadan is really transform myself from inside..and eventually help others too in their transformation..

One of the biggest insight I devalop was this 

It all made sense ... nothing happened to you was purposeless .. everything happened for a reason..I am going to be the voice for those who are weeping saliently and find no ways to be heard rescued and helped.. woohoo

I exclaimed with joy...this is like turning your pain into purpose..that makes sense

I can relate with their journey of seeking health, positive mindset and cure for themselves and their loved ones

What do you think how you can turn your pain into purpose?

Share in the comment..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heal the broken souls with the powerful wordings of God.

An unexpected diagnosis of Thalassemia major